1 on 1 coaching to unblock your creative & presentation skills.
Do you feel held back sometimes by not being able to communicate your ideas?
Do you feel frustrated at knowing you can do better in a pitch?
Do you hit up against repeated challenges you know you should get over?
Then maybe some creative 1 on 1 coaching can help unblock the skills you have to overcome challenges so you can grow, develop and succeed.
MoI's 1 on 1 sessions are structured in four steps per session:
Step #1 Inquire (Remote)
Pre-session questionnaire, ten questions to define coaching session goal.
Step #2 - Diagnose (In-person)
An hour in-person meeting to discuss and diagnose in detail the goal defined in step one.
Step #3 - Action (Remote)
Martin to define some workflows based on step two conversation.
Step #4 Handover
A 45-minute session to handover the actions from step three.
This is designed to give you time to reflect and practice between session so we can develop your skills in a sustainable way, so you have the know how to solve future challenges.
These sessions are facilitated by Martin Barnes a UK trained graphic designer, TEDxBeijing speaker and coach, presentation trainer for international tech and automotive companies as well as Embassies, Universities and International schools.
For more information on our 1 on 1 coaching session please complete this two minute survey so we can better understand your needs and connect for future discussion.
Scan for 1 on1 survey and to connect
Thank you for your time.
Martin's speaking / coaching credentials:
- China Accelerator Batch 10 & 11 pitch mentor 2016/17
- Plug And Play start up accelerator pitch coach 2016
- CHat Shanghai conference main stage speaker coach 2016
- Presentation training Google SH 2016
- TEDxBeijing speaker coach in 2014-16
- Presentation trainer with the Volkswagen Group 2015-16
- CBBC Master Class trainer 2015
- Leader of TimeBox team that came 2nd in Beijing TechHive Accelerator Sep 2015
- Creative workshop facilitation for Starbucks 2014
- Presentation training NBA China 2014
- PechaKucha 20x20 speaker in 2009 & 2013
- Founding member of WheelsPlusWings.com 2011
- TEDxBeijing speaker 2010